Have allergies? We use almonds and other nut products in some of our products. There is a possibility that ALL products could contain a trace of these nuts. If you have a severe allergy, we do not recommend eating our product.
Disclaimer Regarding Allergens
If you are allergic to it, you may assume that it is in our products.
For more specific details, please ask to speak with one of our managers who will gladly try to answer your questions. We recognize the seriousness of food allergies, and will do our best to address your concerns.
The following ingredients are used in the bakery:
- Milk and/or milk powder
- Eggs –pasteurized whole, yolks & whites
- Tree Nuts - pecans, walnuts, almonds, cashews
- Soy - in most of our shortenings
- Wheat - all of our products containing flour
- Coconut - in the crunch around our whipped cream cakes and around some buttercream cakes
While we do not use peanuts or peanut oils in any of our products, we cannot guarantee that none of our other ingredients have come in contact with them.