When the temperature drops and snowflakes start falling, you’ll find yourself cozying up to a warm fire wishing for a comforting treat to pair with your hot cocoa or spiced cider. Winter is more than the feel of sparkling snow and the look of gray marshmallow skies, it also has the scent of burning wood and comforting flavors of the season like cranberry, cinnamon, bourbon, and more! So take a look at some of our favorite pastries in Schaumburg, IL, for these chilly months.
The best winter desserts are bursting with flavor, hearty & filling, and will always leave you satisfied. Some of our favorite winter pastries include:
- The Cranberry Cream Cake – moist bundt cake flecked with tart cranberries, glazed with a sweet icing, and dusted with red glitter
- Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce – enjoy our buttercrust & cinnamon breads with bourbon-soaked raisins soaked in a blend of eggs, cream, cinnamon sugar, and vanilla before being baked into classic bread pudding. Each piece comes with scratch-made Bourbon Sauce for the perfect wintery treat!
- Carrot Cake Squares – our moist carrot cake has cinnamon, pecans, pineapple, and carrots creating a flavorful dough covered in addictive cream cheese icing.
- Brownie Cake Squares – tender devil’s food cake topped with chocolate whipped cream, no-nut brownies, and chocolate drizzle.
- Custard Ring Coffee Cake – buttery Danish coffeecake dough with a ring of baked egg custard on top and garnished with streusel and icing.
To pre-order, call 847-437-1234 or Order Online.